In order for the Streamit hardware player to function correctly in networks with limited access to incoming and outgoing traffic (through a router or when using firewalls), traffic must be allowed on a few ports. In all cases the traffic is initiated by the player (outgoing traffic) and uses TCP.
- Function Domain port
- Activation activate.streamit.eu 80
- Software update www.streamit.eu 80
- Configuration update devices.streamit.eu 8
- Schedule for updating devices.streamit.eu 80
- Surveillance monitoring.streamit.eu 80