Playlist examples for licence free course room playlists (shortened to 8 – 12 minutes)
Some examples from our gema-free music program for sports and endurance
- Rock Instrumental MUSIC2BIZ 11:58
- Pop Instrumental Mix MUSIC2BIZ 11:08
- Fitness Mix 2 MUSIC2BIZ 11:49
To register for the free 30-day trial click on the button. In all music flatrate tariffs, all 30 music programs are available without restriction. You can switch back and forth between the music programs at any time. All our music programs are free of third-party advertising.
Course room music for fitness center and sports areas
This is how music works in sports – tuning music to the training
Science has only relatively recently begun to look at the effect of music on the performance of athletes, but researchers can now provide clear evidence: that what we hear when we play sports affects our performance. Music can have both beneficial and detrimental effects. The right music stimulates performance and allows us to concentrate on the movement, while the wrong music distracts us and throws us off balance.
What factors influence the effect of music in sports?
- Tempo: The biggest influence on our performance in sports is the tempo of the music. Studies clearly show that many athletes’ heart rates increase when they listen to faster, live music. As speed increases, so does performance, and many top athletes use music to motivate and improve their performance. For your gym, this means you should use music at a faster pace in areas where customers are motivated and want to perform better. In the area of endurance and strength training, lively music can encourage higher performance and make for more fun in your workout. In areas of the studio where relaxation is required (sauna, etc.), slower, quieter sounds are ideal.
- Genre: With the music genre, it really depends on the taste of the athlete. Listening to music that you don’t like distracts and demotivates you, but for your gym, you should choose music that as many people as possible like. Serving special genre niches only makes sense if your clientele is also oriented towards this niche
- Lyrics & mood: All aspects of music influence performance in sports. So lyrics and mood are also important. A thoughtful or even sad song will not inspire most people to peak performance. In your gym, you should rely on music that creates a good mood with lyrics and mood. This applies to the endurance and strength training area as well as to the rest area.
Find the right music for the gym and save money
Faster songs for the training area, quiet music for relaxation, positive mood for motivation and genres that appeal to many people: You now know what to look out for when choosing the right music. The next question, of course, is how exactly you put together a suitable music program. Our streaming service offers you the possibility to create an individual playlist for your needs. We offer you high-quality and GEMA-free music that you can use for your gym.
All compositions in professional quality: The music pieces are equalized in volume and convince by their extremely good sound and vocal qualities. 30 music programs, between which you can switch freely in each tariff, provide further choices and variety. All programs are guaranteed Gema free.
Saving licence fees
And if you want to find out how much money you can save every month with our licence-free music, just use our music cost savings calculator.